The Box Office Is Open!
We are pleased to announce that we’ve posted the program for the 27th Annual Tennessee Williams / New Orleans Literary Festival. Our box office is now open and ready to take your ticket orders. For your convenience, there are three ways to view the program:
- Download a PDF version of the program. Print (it’ll take a moment to load) and enjoy just as you would a regular document.
- View the interactive program with live website links, a search box, and paging features. You can print from this version as well.
Just want the schedule? You’ll find the schedule here.
After perusing all our offerings, buy your tickets from our website. The Festival’s online ticketing service offers fast ticket processing times and the ability to track your registration records. Your credit card information is completely secure, and the system is easy to use.
After you’ve completed your ticket order, we’ll email you a confirmation receipt. Print this receipt and bring it with you to the Festival. For Panel Passes, Master Class Full Series and All-Access Passes, pick up your pass at our Festival Headquarters, The Hotel Monteleone beginning Thursday, March 21st at 9:00 am. For all other events, go directly to the event venue with your receipt. If you’d prefer to order your Festival tickets by phone, or if you have any questions, call us at 504-581-1144 or use our toll-free number: 1-800-990-FEST (3378).
Important Note: Due to the high volume of Summer and Holiday Special All-Access Ticket holders, the following events are on hold:
- Restaurant Scoop from the Virtual Gourmet with John Mariani: Friday, March 22nd at 5:30 PM
- Breakfast Book Club: Saturday, March 23rd at 8:00 AM
- Sipping on a New Orleans Afternoon: Saturday, March 23rd at 1:30 P.M.
- At Tennessee’s Table: Sunday, March 24th at 11:30 AM
If you’re interested in tickets to any of these on hold events, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words WAIT LIST in the subject line. Please include your contact information (phone number and email), the event you’d like to attend, and the number of tickets you’d like to purchase. Someone from our office will contact you should a space become available.
We look forward to having you celebrate the Festival with us in the French Quarter. Stay tuned for upcoming highlights and author/artist interviews!