Become a Member/Donate
As a nonprofit organization, we depend on the kindness of friends like you to help make our literary programs possible. Your generous donations keep ticket prices low and allow us to provide free programs for students and teachers. Membership is tax-deductible and donations start as low as $25 a year!
Your Festival membership helps to:
- Bring more than 130 authors, actors, and musicians to the Festival for a five-day extravaganza
- Provide professional writing education to more than 200 area students
- Support year-round literary programs in the community
- Contribute nearly a million dollars to the city in economic impact
- Nurture up-and-coming literary and theatrical talent
With your contributions, we will continue to bring cultural arts programming to New Orleans into the future. You make the Festival happen!
Our members enjoy fabulous perks! Free tickets, opportunities to mingle with the literati at VIP events, Festival merchandise, and public recognition, to name a few.We look forward to welcoming you into our family of Friends!
There are three ways you can become a member and contribute to the Festival.
- Become a member online.
- Become a member by mail. Fill out the mail-in membership form and mail it back with your payment.
- Become a member by phone. Call 504-581-1144 to speak with a staff member.
JUST ADDED! Don’t see a level at which you’d like to give? Donations of any amount are appreciated. Make a one-time gift or a monthly gift, whatever fits your budget. If you’d like to set up an automatic monthly donation, please call our office. We’ll be happy to set it up!