Buying tickets is easy!
- First, peruse our online program or view the schedule.
- See something you like? Make note of the ticket code (listed beneath the price for each event). You’ll need the ticket code for the events you want to attend when purchasing tickets from our online ticketing agent, Vendini.
- Next, review our ticket types to help choose which tickets you want. If you’re planning on going to a lot of events (and why wouldn’t you!), we suggest purchasing a VIP All-Access Pass, Festival Panel Pass, or Master Class Full Series Pass.
- Last, but not least, purchase your tickets! There are four ways to buy:
- Online: View the online program or schedule and make your selections. Then purchase tickets from our online ticketing agent, Vendini.
- By Mail: In order to be greener and more cost-efficient, online ticket ordering is preferred. For those who wish to receive a printed ticket brochure, however, one is available by request. Call (504) 581-1144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a ticket brochure.
- By Phone: View the Festival program book or schedule and make your selections. Then call us at (504) 581-1144 and we can take your order over the phone.
- Onsite: If you don’t purchase tickets before the Festival, you can still get them at our box office at the Hotel Monteleone during the Festival, Thursday through Sunday, 9 AM to 5 PM. All tickets are available for sale at this location, provided that the event has not already sold out.
To avoid any disappointment, please buy your tickets early! Many events are extremely popular and sell out very quickly. Payment in full is required to hold reservations. No refunds or exchanges will be made.
Tickets for Mold are only available via www.SouthernRep.com or (504) 522-6545. You will not be able to buy tickets for this show on our site’s order form.
VIP All-Access Pass Holders: Please contact our office by phone (504-581-1144) or email (email@example.com) to make your reservations. You can NOT reserve on our online ticketing agent, Vendini.
Important Note: Due to the high volume of Summer and Holiday Special VIP All-Access Pass holders, the following events are on hold:
- Restaurant Scoop from the Virtual Gourmet with John Mariani: Friday, March 22nd at 5:30 PM
- Breakfast Book Club: Saturday, March 23rd at 8:00 AM
- Sipping on a New Orleans Afternoon: Saturday, March 23rd at 1:30 P.M.
- At Tennessee’s Table: Sunday, March 24th at 11:30 AM
If you’re interested in tickets to any of these on hold events, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words WAIT LIST in the subject line. Please include your contact information (phone number and email), the event you’d like to attend, and the number of tickets you’d like to purchase. Someone from our office will contact you should a space become available.
Paperless Tickets: Let’s Save Paper for Books!
The Festival is greener with our online ticketing system, and we no longer mail tickets. If ordering online or by phone, you’ll be emailed a receipt. If ordering by mail, we’ll mail you a receipt. Your receipt is your key to admission. Bring your receipt with you to the Festival.
- If you have bought a pass or passes: Report to the box office at the Hotel Monteleone. You will be given a paper ticket to show at the door to the events your pass includes.
- If you have bought theater tickets: come to the will-call desk at the event location up to 20 minutes before each performance. You will be checked off the patron list and given at theater ticket to present at the door for that performance.
- If you have bought individual Master Class, Scholars Conference, or special event tickets, go directly to your class or event. Show your receipt to the door attendant. You will be checked off the list and admitted to the session.
- If you have bought walking tour tickets, meet at the fountain in the Hotel Monteleone lobby up to 15 minutes before the start of your tour and show your receipt.